Prepare for the GMAT with Charlotte's most trusted GMAT instructors.
Join the hundreds of successful MBA students who have benefited from the ETC Test Prep GMAT Prep Course. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score. With help from ETC Test Prep, you can gain admission into the MBA program of your choice.
ETC Test Prep offers free GMAT workshops, classes, and tutoring. Programs feature expert instruction and a proven plan for success. Whether you need a little help getting started or are looking for directed assistance, our staff is here to help.
The Live-Online GMAT Prep classes are the same great program as the traditional GMAT Prep class, delivered online. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors and provide the added benefit of watching class recordings at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
ETC hosts free online strategy workshops to introduce you to the GMAT and help you get ready for your MBA application. The GMAT Free Strategy Workshop is ideal for anyone preparing for, or thinking about the GMAT. These one hour events are jam-packed with information and helpful tips.
The GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
- Expert Instructors: Our test prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
- Proven Strategies: Our curriculum was developed by test prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
- Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review, GMATPrep® software, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons.
- Convenient Schedule Options: Classroom Test Prep programs are conveniently held on a campus of Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding areas. Live-Online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Who Should Take the ETC Test Prep Charlotte GMAT Course?
The GMAT Prep class offered by ETC Test Prep Charlotte is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years. Whether you are a recent grad or a returning professional, our course format will arm you with the quantitative and verbal skills you need to succeed on the GMAT. In addition to MBA programs, those pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees in business, economics, accounting, or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GMAT.
GMAT Session Information
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
Verbal Topics Include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distracters